Random Chit Chat

Just rolled out of bed.

I have a head start Roh. I'm gunna decide if I'm gunna shave it or leave it before school starts on Feb. 4.

0121001442.jpg

I can't stand growing a beard its just so itchy and if I wait too long and shave once It gets like that I get really bad acne after

I've been growing mine for 6 days and it's bigger than yours. You forgot that I am Indian and we have an unmatched skill in growing body hair.

I don't grow facial hair well. It takes bout 2 weeks before you can actually start seeing a mustache and it pretty much stops there. Might be an Asian thing.

Anyways, got my anaglyphs
DSCN0215.jpg

I only needed 3, but I guess it's good to have back ups.

Guess my age?

You might know it anyway... hmmm

Hmm. 25ish? Like I said...I'm horrible at guessing age. Even in person....

Lool. Dude_56013, that is epic. Get your mustache to connect and you got yourself a nice combo, lmfao.

I absolutely can't get anything to grow there. I've had about a 3 month beard before and there was still almost nothing there. Dang. Cuz that'd be bitchin'.

I can't stand growing a beard its just so itchy and if I wait too long and shave once It gets like that I get really bad acne after

See, this is why I grow facial hair. When I shave (standard razor), I break out about 2 days after I shave. It never fails. There's no way around it. See, I like a clean smooth shave (when I shave; I hate electrics because they just don't seem like they get close enough), so my pores get all filled up after shaving (even if I clean my face numerous times with acne pads) which causes the breakouts. So, usually I just grow out facial hair (usually shave the 'stache since I'm not a big 'stache person) and then just keep it short length'ed to avoid intching. Every once in a while, I just "let myself go" and just don't shave for a while. Bahahahah. That sounded kinda odd...

I've been growing mine for 6 days and it's bigger than yours. You forgot that I am Indian and we have an unmatched skill in growing body hair.

Yeah. I know..genetics does have a lot to do with many things. That's probably 2 weeks of growth for me. It doesn't grow very fast, but that's fine with me. Less shaving for me.

I just bought MGS4, and I don't even have a PS3. However, it was the only non greatest hits I found.

Yeah, especially your women. Although Italians might give you a run for your money...

Back
Top Bottom