Random Chit Chat

I turn off my computer now when I sleep. I use to either have my desktop, or my laptop on. I connect my Zune with some small speakers powered by a USB (I got one of those USB to outlet for it too), and listen to music and sleep.

Looks like I will be getting them anaglyphs tomorrow. YAY! Never would have thought they are shipping it from Texas.

How do you get them from nvidia?

SO...a friend of mine told me a good joke today.

What is the difference between a redhead and a computer?
A redhead won't accept a three and a half inch floppy.

LOL!

i have a joke too.
Q: Whats a baby seals favorite drink?
A: A canadian club on the rocks.

O.

They said u had to buy a video card to get them. lol
was curious.
Yeah, that's one way they are making a profit. However, you can just order replacements. Problem is that you have to buy 10 of them at a time.

Life just seems like an endless slew of technical problems lately. First the kennel office computer breaks and needs a new video card so I got that but now it only shows it as having 1 gb ram when I have 1.5gb installed (3 sticks of 512mb). Sometimes the computer just acts up and freezes if no one is using it for a few hours ie the monitor shuts off for a few hours then I come back to use it and have to restart because it won't come on. It also sometimes sounds like a cord is hitting the cpu fan causing a clicking noise so I opened the computer up and electrical taped and cable tied wires back but sometimes I still get the noise. It doesn't do it when the side panel is removed when I am looking at it though.
Also my hp 5610 all in one printer scanner fax in that same kennel office is apparently broken as well it will not scan or copy anything so I installed the hp drivers with the hp solution center and all that stuff and it says scanner failure please cycle the power and try again and just keeps doing that. So I think its broken.

It just seems like everything that goes in that office breaks soon after going out there. The computer that is out there worked fine for years and shortly after going out there it starts giving all sorts of problems.

That's how it goes. I wonder how much of our lives now revolves around fixing (or trying to fix) technical issues. I do it for a living so it seems like it never ends but even relatives of mine seem to always be having problems with some device they have, be it a phone, TV, media player, etc, etc.

yeah this is where I do most of my work I just work at home for my sisters kennel and that's my job since I cannot get my drivers license and drive anywhere to get a job (poor eyesight due to nerve damage) So right now I have to scan and email a whole bunch of contract copies to people who bought dogs and cannot get that done. I don't want to take my laptop out there since I am likely to slip and fall in the icy driveway carrying it

Back
Top Bottom