motherboard HELP! plz

will the micro board run as good as the other 1 like will it still be really good for gaming and stuff?

^ Yep, it'll be fine. The only difference between ATX and mATX is there's less slots, but it's got enough for what most people use.

That one in particular will hold one PCIe x1 expansion card and two PCI expansion cards...that'll be wireless cards, sound cards, and random other stuff. It has sound integrated, as well as the LAN port, USB ports, Firewire, and eSATA, so you'll likely only ever use one slot for a wireless card unless you want to add USB 3.0 as well.

The other slot, the big blue one, is PCI express x16. That is used for graphics cards, though anything that goes in the x1 slot should in it as well.

I would definitely recommend Windows 7. It is so nice. I haven't had any trouble with it at all. All my games work just fine. I have the Home Premium 64-bit edition and that's what you should get.

Check it out!

Windows xp is at the end of its life...7 is definitely the way to go. It's much more stable and secure, less annoying, more intuitive, better looking, and runs about as fast. It's a bit slower overall, but not to the extent that it matters. XP is only faster at some things because it's not as complex or advanced. Kind of like the difference in a race car and a Lamborghini, you know? The race car may be slightly faster but you sure wouldn't want to drive it around town every day.

Back
Top Bottom