great deals on Cooler Master cases...

wol-va-rine

Fully Optimized
they're refurbished, but most of the time you get what appears to be a brand new case...

cmstore

and the prices are SHIPPED with the free shipping they have on the cases...

FallenAngel.pt01.jpg

This looks nice.

Original Price $1,199.99
You save $900.00
$299.99

if i didnt already have an antec 1200 then i'd buy a HAF 932. cant believe that i payed $200 for it

Of course when I go to order the Cosmos S would be sold out. F&^% this.

when I look at something and think "this is a great deal, too good to pass up" I also think "if I'm thinking this, someone else is also thinking it as well RIGHT NOW", then the CC or Debit card comes out and I say "I'm gettin' it NOW" if I'm definitely gonna buy it, been burned too many times by people beating me to a great deal and missing out...

when I look at something and think "this is a great deal, too good to pass up" I also think "if I'm thinking this, someone else is also thinking it as well RIGHT NOW", then the CC or Debit card comes out and I say "I'm gettin' it NOW" if I'm definitely gonna buy it, been burned too many times by people beating me to a great deal and missing out...

I didn't have my card with me last night. I was going to start a new build with that case.

the CM Sniper is $110 (though the shipping is $25), that and the Antec Nine Hundred are my dream cases...

very tempting, $110 is a great price on the Sniper, but I just can't justify getting a case when mine is sufficient ATM (Aerocool ExtremEngine 3t)...

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom