Games for my Laptop?

After anything really!

Specs:

2.1Ghz Dual Core
2gb RAM
Mobillity Radeon X1200

So far it runs Sims 3 OK (Low settings). Do you reckon i Fallout 3 would work?

I don't really believe that site, there are a lot of games that it says my laptop can run, but I can only run about 1/3 of those on the lowest setting.

I think the only way to find out if your laptop can run a certain game is just to try it out yourself.

You should be able to run solitaire and minesweeper on high settings, I'm guessing you'll get an awesome FPS number.

ive been playing enemy territory: Quake wars pretty religiously for some time now.

different servers and new players, evern custom maps. never seems to get old.

its a Quake (you know, Strogg invaders, GDF defenders) revised version of the old wolfenstein based game.

it can be had pretty cheap too, i got my limited edition for like £10 ($16?)

Crysis, lol

lol I rocked crysis on my laptop with a 1.8ghz c2d t5500 with 3gb ram, windows 7 and gma x3100 gfx. there was a quality mod/ hack I applied I can't remember what it was called but I was able to get it to run at about 24fps on low which actually turned out to be quite playable. The only thing that really sucked was that those shanty houses that can be blown to bits didn't even budge after firing rockets at them so killing people was somewhat harder

I don't really believe that site, there are a lot of games that it says my laptop can run, but I can only run about 1/3 of those on the lowest setting.

I think the only way to find out if your laptop can run a certain game is just to try it out yourself.

Same. I checked to see if Left 4 Dead would run on my laptop to be able to go to a friend's house and play. That site said it wouldn't but it runs on my laptop generally good at lowest settings with a reasonable resolution (laptop just has Intel integrated graphics). It also said L4D wasn't compatible with Windows 7... Running L4D on both my laptop and desktop that have Windows 7... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom