drivers max??

rob70

Solid State Member
can anyone confirm that Drivers Max its a good, genuine and trusted app to fix and update systems drivers ?? thanks all

Don't rely on outside software to update your system drivers. I know I wouldn't. Just do it yourself. It take 10 - 15 minutes, and you might learn something.

This is also in the wrong section. This has absolutely nothing to do with hosting/web programming. Also, please don't just create a thread every 5 minutes asking a question that is similar to one you just asked. Wait for a response and elaborate on your questions in a previously related thread, or for gosh sakes use Google and see if you can do some preliminary research.

thanks , i appreciate and sorry for using the wrong section. when u say 'do it yourself', how do i do it ?
thanks a lot

thread moved.

as above, why bother using an app to keep the drivers up to date.

windows update does just fine. and you could also just look every month or so at the manufacturers website to see if new drivers have been released.

The only driver I ever update is my graphics driver. And really, unless you are a gamer, you really don't even ever need to do that, IMHO.

Just to add on to this question, if there is a driver I need for seven that isn't on my manufacturers web site, it'd be best to wait for them to release it?

Back
Top Bottom