Random Chit Chat

I'd be tempted to mod the heck out of my case and install them all lol

Really if I did buy a bunch at a time they would end up getting lost among my computer junkyard and possibly end up getting mistaken for some broken part and get destroyed on my next stress relief rampage.

^ I lol'ed hard at that. WD-40. Craig Ferguson. Christmas Hat.

Bahahaha. Now I just died laughing. Yesterday I was on a roll being sarcastic to my parents saying his famous "I KNOWWW!?!?!?!!!!!!" Bahahahahaha.

I <3 Craig Ferguson.

I'd be tempted to mod the heck out of my case and install them all lol

Really if I did buy a bunch at a time they would end up getting lost among my computer junkyard and possibly end up getting mistaken for some broken part and get destroyed on my next stress relief rampage.

I was planning to install 4 of them (80mm) on my Smilodon, but they wouldn't have fit, unless I put them on the outside, which would have been stupid.

you are better off installing just 1 or 2 120mm fans that run at a lower rpm it will be much quieter. My computer has only 1 120mm fan I cannot stand having a noisy computer since I leave it on all the time

SO...a friend of mine told me a good joke today.

What is the difference between a redhead and a computer?
A redhead won't accept a three and a half inch floppy.

LOL!

you are better off installing just 1 or 2 120mm fans that run at a lower rpm it will be much quieter. My computer has only 1 120mm fan I cannot stand having a noisy computer since I leave it on all the time

I love my noisy beast. I'm not a low RPM guy. I run all my fans through my controller. I mean, you might as well get the highest RPM fan you can, then just control it. Makes more economical sense if you ask me. Just crank it up when I'm gaming or editing and whatnot. I've got an 80mm intake behind the HDD bay, a 120mm scythe in front, a 120mm scythe ultra kaze on my Xiggy, another 80mm intake on the side panel blowing on the GPU, and, unfortutely (due to my case) an 80mm exhaust. Which blows because I can't really get negative pressure inside my case, though, I probably wouldn't be able to get neg. pressure anyways since I have two old open 80mm holes on my side panel window. One that used to be on the GPU support bar (that had to be removed when I installed my Zalman GPU cooler on my 3870) and the other that was an intake to the CPU (that had to be removed when I got the Xiggy). The only one on the side panel now is the one that I drilled out myself.

I sort of made my computer back when I lived in an area where there was no hi speed internet so I downloaded things at night so it didn't interrupt anyone elses internet usage which caused me to design my computer with no case lights, I even had my power light disconnected. But now I don't need to leave the computer on all night so it can be a tiny bit louder. I leave it on sometimes just because I cannot sleep in complete silence.

I sort of made my computer back when I lived in an area where there was no hi speed internet so I downloaded things at night so it didn't interrupt anyone elses internet usage which caused me to design my computer with no case lights, I even had my power light disconnected. But now I don't need to leave the computer on all night so it can be a tiny bit louder. I leave it on sometimes just because I cannot sleep in complete silence.

Same here.

I turn off my computer now when I sleep. I use to either have my desktop, or my laptop on. I connect my Zune with some small speakers powered by a USB (I got one of those USB to outlet for it too), and listen to music and sleep.

Looks like I will be getting them anaglyphs tomorrow. YAY! Never would have thought they are shipping it from Texas.

Back
Top Bottom