hey, computer forum.

This is a pretty good forum, definitely a lot of good information. Just don't bring up politics or religion. Also, there might be a couple of members who have slightly inflated egos and will go on and on, tearing into posters who may have differing opinions. I'm sure no more than other forums, though. Anyway, welcome to CF.

Dark seeker you'd do well to check your not posting in threads older than 28 days since the last post. It's against the rules, i know your new you're not gonna get in massive trouble from it right now, but settle in to good habits early on, it's easier.

As far as religion and politics, is less inflated egos and more very strong opinions

Dark seeker you'd do well to check your not posting in threads older than 28 days since the last post. It's against the rules, i know your new you're not gonna get in massive trouble from it right now, but settle in to good habits early on, it's easier.

As far as religion and politics, is less inflated egos and more very strong opinions

sorry, just read the rules in detail.

stupid thing of me to do, really. :(

Hey wow glad to see some boosting to the UK member numbers .
Welcome to the forum hope you stick around

Hey there! You are one behind Tom and I! What other subjects have you taken, and what else do you plan to take?

Lol hey j03 if you look at it that way you and tom are one behind me as well :p

well, ive become unsure as to whether im actually going to go to 6th form or not as of today, because i found out that i can study at Zenos IT academy for free if i join straight from school, but if i wait until 18 (after year 13) i have to pay.

money does make decisions difficult.

Back
Top Bottom