Ways for a teen to make money...

Mowing Lawns and yard work is always a good start! Washing cars maybe? If you are good with computers you can fix people computers.

Good point! I should try that out. But right now, I'm extremely satisfied because I just made $250!! Plus, I might buy somebody's $60 iPod and sell it for $180! (once I fix up the screen, of course. Then I'd make $100 profit!) That would bring me up to $350! Then.... I CAN BUILD!

Prostitution?

There we go.

How else do you think I got my $250? :rolleyes:

Have you attempted to do anything yet? I would get out there and hustle some driveway/sidewalk shoveling business for right now, seeing as how you live in Michigan and it snows a lot there. You could be doing that till spring.

Michigan's a big gun state, right? Just go out and collect spent shell casings and take them to a recycling center...

Michigan's a big gun state, right? Just go out and collect spent shell casings and take them to a recycling center...

Lol... no. I don't know where you got that idea.

Have you attempted to do anything yet? I would get out there and hustle some driveway/sidewalk shoveling business for right now, seeing as how you live in Michigan and it snows a lot there. You could be doing that till spring.

I'm extremely sick with the flu right now, but I will soon! Especially if there is a huge snowfall coming up! (Due to "global warming", this winter has been extremely mild -- for MI at least :p) We haven't even had a snow day yet!

Lol... no. I don't know where you got that idea.

I'm extremely sick with the flu right now, but I will soon! Especially if there is a huge snowfall coming up! (Due to "global warming", this winter has been extremely mild -- for MI at least :p) We haven't even had a snow day yet!

its the exact opposite for alberta.its been freezing here and just started warming up a week ago

nickelodeonn

if you find a decent job at 13, i must be terrible.

im just shy of 16, and still looking, began browsing when i was 14.

especially in this self-enduced, 'credit crunch' as it is called ('recession' has become obsolete?).

anyway, i guess working occasionally for friends and/or neighbors is a good place to start.

me and a friend have applied for work in an Apple store, hopefully that'll give me some income once im in college.

nickelodeonn

if you find a decent job at 13, i must be terrible.

im just shy of 16, and still looking, began browsing when i was 14.

especially in this self-enduced, 'credit crunch' as it is called ('recession' has become obsolete?).

anyway, i guess working occasionally for friends and/or neighbors is a good place to start.

me and a friend have applied for work in an Apple store, hopefully that'll give me some income once im in college.

ohh goodluck getting work with apple my aunt worked their for 4 years in california took about 1 year to actucally get the job

I was in the vote a little while back. I made money by fixing peoples computers buying/selling and doing work for relatives.

[/Off topic] Damn, i just noticed i spent all my money on my electric guitar and accessories for it...

Back
Top Bottom