Broken Blackberry Curve 8320

xTRIxEDGEx

Baseband Member
I have a Blackberry Curve 8320 (T-Mobile) and as of the past month the USB port on the side of the phone has somehow broken, probably from dropping it to much, and because of my idioticness i didnt buy insurence for it.

So my current work around is i just bought a battery charger so i just charge the battery every night. The only problem with this is that i can no longer access the microSD card.

Anyway i can get this fixed somewhere for under 100 dollars? 150 if it is a must. Or a cheap card reader if you guys think that it is more effective that way.

although i'm not a spokesmen and I have never used their service, ppctechs.com offers the kind of repair you are looking for according to their website. I would suggest finding a friend with a USB card reader to back up your data or send it over bluetooth.

If you can do the work yourself by opening up the casing and replacing the entire part in side you will definitely be looking at maybe spending $50 plus shipping on the part. That should fix it. Card Readers are not worth the money. For what they are I have seen them priced as high as $40. Do not waste your money attack the problem at the source.

Back
Top Bottom