Random Chit Chat

You know...owning an ATi card that you'll have to get modified drivers for dedicated PhysX support. Nvidia stopped support for dedicated PhysX in systems with ATi cards.

Yeah I know. There really isn't much modification to them though. I think it just stops the installer from searching for other video cards.

Where can I get some decent quality anaglyphs (red/cyan) glasses? I want to try out the nvidia 3D discover and I can't find some decent ones on trusted sites.
I only found some on the nvidia site, but they sell them in packs of 10 (1 for $1), so it's $10 and I think free shipping. However, I don't think I need 10. I wear glasses by the way, so I need one that fits, and the nvidia one seems big enough when compared to the ones that comes in cereal boxes and stuff.

Where can I get some decent quality anaglyphs (red/cyan) glasses? I want to try out the nvidia 3D discover and I can't find some decent ones on trusted sites.
I only found some on the nvidia site, but they sell them in packs of 10 (1 for $1), so it's $10 and I think free shipping. However, I don't think I need 10. I wear glasses by the way, so I need one that fits, and the nvidia one seems big enough when compared to the ones that comes in cereal boxes and stuff.
go see Avatar in 3D

keep the glasses

easy isnt it.

I did see Avatar in 3D, 2 times, and swiped both of them. Problem is that I saw it as an IMAX experience, so I got them shutter glasses, and they don't work.

Yeah my orders take atleast 3 weeks to arrive.

Anywho just got some mad news! Anyone remember that System Admin job i had a while back and i quit because of unfair pay (Below Minimum),taxes weren't being paid and i was being treated like crap?

Went in there today to fix one of the laptops and i was talking to one of my mates and he was telling me that everything has been overhauled and everyone has had raises,taxes are sorted and certain people ( ;) ) have been fired! Then my old boss offers me my old job back! Same hours as before and my i'll have a raise of a minimum of $4 more an hour (So $12 or more an hour).

So 2 week holiday (Again LOL) and then i start work again.

Back
Top Bottom