20th birthday ideas?

Fanatic4Christ

Daemon Poster
Well, on the 30th it's going to be my 20th birthday and i want to be able to go out and do something with my friends
The only thing i can think of that would be awesome is to have a hotel party...
Also work is a huge thing, i'm currently working 330-midnight but i can get out at about 9ish or so to go and do whatever...
So what are some idea's that you guy's have? or do you think the hotel party would be pretty sweet?

If it was me, then I would just see who is going to be with me on my birthday, and each every one of them decide what we should do, and see what we all want to do within the time frame.

Yup a hotel party is a good idea. But if you end up with quite a few people coming then it could get shut down by the staff pretty quick. No fun spending the wee hours of the morning filling out room damage paperwork. From experience it is not very fun. It may sound lame but find a really cheap community hall that you can rent for a few hours. There you can invite more people and noise will not be an issue. May sound kinda lame but is worth it.

I'd try to find a campground that's open this time of year and have a big ol' bonfire. Or if not a campground, then just a big open space where no one will bother you guys (or where you guys won't bother anyone).

Back
Top Bottom