Random Chit Chat

Im thinking about getting the CoolerMaster 690. Is it worth the extra £15 from the Antec Three Hundred?

Ah, sh*t. Forgot to purchase a 50 foot VGA cable from Amazon.com. I really hate individual orders. Inflates shipping.

Yeah, but not by much. I usually don't order from Monoprice.com unless I want to buy cables in bulk.

Holy crap, how far are you routing your cables?

I'd say 35 feet at most, but it's better to have some flexibility.

one of those silicon thingies? I hear they are hard to type on. Like you actually have to press it really hard.

Yep, Ebay Special :D

So i have my Server Wireless card installed and i have finally drilled a couple of holes in my desk and everything is routed how i want! I also hooked up some USB Hubs Up to the USB Switch. So i have 11 USB Ports shared between 2 computers :D

By the way what is this song? Also this game is F*cking awesome,even now!

It depends

CM 690

Basic roomy and lots of rooms for fans and even has the PSU on the bottom

Antec Three Hundrem

Erm smaller and more compact

i'd get the 690

or are you looking into this version

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129066&cm_re=three_hundred-_-11-129-066-_-Product

I'd have to agree. The only thing I do not like about the 690 I have is the power button. It just feels flimsy but that might just be my case. I love how they have all the extra screws stored inside the case. It makes upgrading a lot easier since you don't need to dig for screws.

I just found a refurbished Core 216 for $118. Should I buy?
that'd be epic for physX, and it's cheaper than a 9800gtx+ like I was originally looking at.

EDIT: OK I bought it. PhysX better be cool.

You know...owning an ATi card that you'll have to get modified drivers for dedicated PhysX support. Nvidia stopped support for dedicated PhysX in systems with ATi cards.

dude_56013;10****9 said:
Still won't re-add files back to the registry, though. That's the problem. You can't just copy and paste the programs directory.

In regards to this: Just find the registry entry under "HKEY > Local System > Software" and export the header key for the game/program. Then double click it on the new OS to add it to the reg. Just make sure the directory links are correct. It may also require you to reinstall your DX version.

Back
Top Bottom