Random Chit Chat

Nah it's really hard to do that for me. Once I have feelings for them, it's really hard to just be friends.
Two pieces of advice I've heard... Stop thinking above the waist, think below the waist... And, the best way to forget about a girl is on top of another. lol

In seriousness, I've got a girl back home, we were talking a lot and hanging out a lot(when I was home) for 2 months, she wanted to wait and see before we started dating though, long distance is a bit scary. Now I came back to school, and she is hardly talking to me, doesn't make sense...

I think you can have something like 32bit windows and 64bit linux dualbooting. I'm not sure what exactly you plan to install

You can has as many of whatever OSes on different partitions on the same drive as long as you have a boot editor to configure them all.

Yes. Why wouldn't you be able to? If they are on entirely separate partitions, it'd be just like they were on separate disks. Just make sure you install Vista first, then W7, that way it'll configure you're boot order for you.

While on that subject, If I bought the full version of W7 64, I know I cannot upgrade from xp32, but can it import all my settings, programs, etc. if I were to use the same partition?

Or will I need to install to a separate partition, then transfer everything myself?

You cannot go from any 32bit to 64bit and keep your installed files/programs. You have to do a fresh install. So make sure all of your stuff backed up properly.

Back
Top Bottom