Build Guide for Teens

haha. could do that. but for WHO?!

i know that in alberta flyer delivery people dont have to pay taxes because they arent protected by employment laws. if you make under $10000 then normally you dont need to pay taxes.

Holy Crap!!
thanks!

I'll check into that. But people can't legally hire 13-year-olds, right? (besides babysitting and mowing lawns -- cant do! winter -- but still)

depends on where you live, i know that where i live you can be hired when you're 13 but you cant work near heavy machinary, deep fryers, grills and compactors until you're 15. i'd search up state employment laws if i were you.

The Mafia.

:D

ahahhaahha. Nice :D

i know that in alberta flyer delivery people dont have to pay taxes because they arent protected by employment laws. if you make under $10000 then normally you dont need to pay taxes.

depends on where you live, i know that where i live you can be hired when you're 13 but you cant work near heavy machinary, deep fryers, grills and compactors until you're 15. i'd search up state employment laws if i were you.

Okay, I will

Look here.

It looks like I can't get into anything serious until I'm 14 :-/

Also, (I'm about to move to Texas) in Texas, the minimum age is 14 as well:

"Employment laws also regulate child labor. For example, in Texas no child under the age of 14 is allowed to work, unless the child is specifically exempted by the Texas Employment Commission. Some exempted fields of labor include performing in a radio, television, or theatrical production, delivering newspapers, agricultural work, work as part of a rehabilitation program, or other casual, nonhazardous employment under parental supervision. Even when it is permitted, children who are 14 or 15 years of age may work only eight hours each day and no more than 48 hours each week. In addition, children may work only certain hours during the school year. Employing a minor in violation of these laws is a Class B misdemeanor."

thats your problem not ours lol.

find a local family restaurant and work for them, thats what i did at your age

I'll try to find one, I guess.

you need your working papers for any job under 16 years of age just got to school offcie and ask for them

there called working papers and in new york stae you have to have them to get job if your under 16

TS, make sure to check back here before buying the thing. By march, any rebates on there will be expired, and there may very well be better parts available for the same price, though the old ones likely won't change any.

Also, I checked, that motherboard in your sig does not have onboard graphics. I'll try and find one for a similar price that has it. The one that Dude posted is more expensive, but it definitely better. It has the newer 785G chipset, and the onboard graphics has its own memory. (always a bonus) HDMI is fun as well. You can plug it straight into an HDTV!

It also has 2 PCI x16 slots, which means that when you buy a video card for it, you can buy another of the same type later on, when the card is cheaper, and get a performance upgrade similar to buying a newer card. (but much cheaper)

TS, make sure to check back here before buying the thing. By march, any rebates on there will be expired, and there may very well be better parts available for the same price, though the old ones likely won't change any.

Also, I checked, that motherboard in your sig does not have onboard graphics. I'll try and find one for a similar price that has it. The one that Dude posted is more expensive, but it definitely better. It has the newer 785G chipset, and the onboard graphics has its own memory. (always a bonus) HDMI is fun as well. You can plug it straight into an HDTV!

It also has 2 PCI x16 slots, which means that when you buy a video card for it, you can buy another of the same type later on, when the card is cheaper, and get a performance upgrade similar to buying a newer card. (but much cheaper)

Sweet! So I changed it :D

It also has 2 PCI x16 slots,
which means that when you buy a video card for it, you can buy another of the same type later on, when the card is cheaper, and get a performance upgrade similar to buying a newer card. (but much cheaper)

I don't recommend things for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom