Where is thelis?

I Miss Thelis,he was our /b/rother! He must return nao!

8ed2bc12.png

I haven't seen him online on windows live messenger in a little while. I don't know, i miss his take on things

To be honest, I could care less now. I have no respect for people who say they're leaving a forum - twice.

He still lurks. Check the activity on his profile. He just has ambition in another field at the moment.

Thelis was a big baby about his avatar just because others thought it was excessively big. Suck it up and get on with your life.

01001010: I know what you mean, but it's not like he's posted "Did you miss me" or anything. I dont think he's seeking attention... But I could be wrong.

J means by making a big scene and posting that he was leaving. Most people who have the intention of leaving just leave without a word. It's like running away from home, you wouldn't tell your parents you're going to do it if you wanted to get away with it. But you tell them you are leaving when you go on vacation and expect to return, right?

I wouldn't mind having Thelis back at all; He gave a little spice around here. But it wouldn't quite be the same. He didn't leave just because of the avatar thing.

Back
Top Bottom