Random Chit Chat

Nah it's really hard to do that for me. Once I have feelings for them, it's really hard to just be friends.

Finally got Easybcd to do that boot menu thing to work the way I wanted to. I ended up trying again for about 4 hours this time doing trial and error.

Anyways, is there a way to see when Steam ever put games on sale without me browsing all the games? I decided to just buy a few games for my 5 transaction with Chase. I'm assuming it's the 'Specials' tab in the steam software, correct?

Just comparing it to his keyboard, I'd be inclined to say it's a 22"...could be wrong though.

It's a 24" BenQ,Beutiful Monitor!

On another note i fixed my car stereo. I Have a JVC Head unit,JVC 6x9's and Sony Xplode 6's. Go past volume 20 and they were clipping so i tinkered with the wiring,changed some of the wiring and now it's working perfectly!

Two things happened today:

1: Successfully Jailbroke my iPhone
2: In COD MW2 PC, I went from a level 7 to a level 70 overnight with no effort on my part whatsoever, wtf.

1+2: Many grats Cabbs. You looking to do anything interesting with your newly jailbroken iPhone?

What I meant with MW2 is that I logged on and saw I was suddenly a level 70 with everything unlocked. The last time I played I was a level 7. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, but I'm not having much luck.

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with jailbreak. There's so many things you can download! So far all I've done is add a custom theme and make a ring tone from a song. I'm still exploring it.

hey cabbs i know exactly what your talking about it happened to me, I was a level 51 and honestly worked my way up that with no codes cuz im no hacker, but I was playing and suddenly we got moved to rust and everyone was flying around n shit I got one kill! and it was worth a zillion points I moved from a 51 to a 70 in one shot...

Back
Top Bottom