Gallery: Project 365 A Year - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much do you have to spend? Some good starter DSLR's are Nikon's D40, D60, and Canon's Rebel XS/XSi. I shoot with a Rebel XSi.

I'd want something around $500-$800 ish. I Was looking at the Sony DSC-HX1 though i dont think it has interchangeable lenses because it's not a 'proper' SLR.

-

d9c9f1d9.jpg

Jan 15th

The Queen Victoria building in Sydney.

For that price range I'd look into the ones I mentioned earlier and also the Nikon 5000D. There's also the Rebel T1i which records HD video. You can also look into used prosumer series cameras like the Nikon D90 or Canon 50D. They'll offer better viewfinders, noise performance, and usability(more convenient buttons, rather than menus for common settings). One thing about the Rebel series is that most people don't find them very comfortable. One thing I recommend doing is going to a camera shop and handle some to see what you like.

Omfg sniperviper21, it looked like I was looking in a mirror, sort of. Back when I had a shit load of hair and didn't dress up all teh time... jesus man, we look the same!

I'm going to send that picture to my girlfriend and see what she says.

You're right. You're a little bit more of a chunky monkey than me ;) But if we were the same size we would be twins! Here, do what I'm doing for 6 months. You have to work up to it, but I'm going to stop when college ends.

250 pushups a day, doesn't seem like that much. 5 sets of 40 and a set of 50 at the end. And make that set of 50 at the end, it's much more fun ;)

Omfg sniperviper21, it looked like I was looking in a mirror, sort of. Back when I had a shit load of hair and didn't dress up all teh time... jesus man, we look the same!

I'm going to send that picture to my girlfriend and see what she says.

You're right. You're a little bit more of a chunky monkey than me ;) But if we were the same size we would be twins! Here, do what I'm doing for 6 months. You have to work up to it, but I'm going to stop when college ends.

250 pushups a day, doesn't seem like that much. 5 sets of 40 and a set of 50 at the end. And make that set of 50 at the end, it's much more fun ;)

LOL!
idk if i could do that with a full time job.
maybe i'll start out slow and ramp up.

9227_1214163789098_1078917270_68051.jpg

trying to stop my addiction lol

Why pay more?

I printed out that picture (the first one) of you and put it on my door. My mom saw it and said... wtf, when did you take that? And where is it at?

And if that's not bad enough, My girlfriend said, "When did you take that"... I said last christmas and she said, "You've lost a little weight... your face is skinnier now." ... not to dog on you, I'm just a skinny dude, and there's not that big of a difference in our build. But man, she didn't even realize that wasn't me! She's been with me for five years. She said, "You haven't had your hair that long in a long time."

So I told her that wasn't me... Dude, we could be twins. Or now I can join the CIA and you can just cover for me here at home ;)

lol!
but iv only gained this weight in the past 6ish months from stress, work, and not getting any exercise during the winter months, sucks.

Yeah, I'm trying to get buff.. starting this new years! ;) I don't eat that much and I sleep all the time though, I guess that's gotta change.

Ok, I looked at all of the pictures on my computer, which isn't much, and I had only one of myself. It was when I went to Mississippi to some park... I live in Texas so I guess it was quite a change. This picture was from alst year I believe

100_9529.jpg

Oh, I'm the dude on the left by the way.

LOL!
idk if i could do that with a full time job.
maybe i'll start out slow and ramp up.

Lol, I go to college and have a job, so it's pretty much full time. just drop during work for 30 seconds ;) Or get it all done when you get home!
I had to start with 25 and adding one every hour at first. I did it for 8 consecutive hours, only lasted two weeks though.

Do it dude! We can look the same and take over the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom