Gosh Darn UPS

lol if that is the case, it has to do with the crew that works at UPS and should have filed a complaint every time.
And shipping companies take that VERY series. They will do what it takes to make sure it is stopped. Atleast they should

lol if that is the case, it has to do with the crew that works at UPS and should have filed a complaint every time.
And shipping companies take that VERY series. They will do what it takes to make sure it is stopped. Atleast they should

Key words right there, because they SHOULD but some don't. It shouldn't be up to the consumer to make things right. As many times as I have complained to NewEgg or other companies who shipped UPS, I highly doubt they filed a complaint with UPS. After all, who'll be taken more seriously, a consumer who purchases sub-$10,000 in product a year, or a multimillion dollar company filing the complaint.

I mean, have you ever read reviews on NewEgg when people mention shipping? There are a lot of people who are dissatisfied with UPS. I wish FedEx was cheaper from NewEgg. I have a feeling there's a contract between UPS and NewEgg and that NewEgg just jacks up shipping on FedEx.

Key words right there, because they SHOULD but some don't. It shouldn't be up to the consumer to make things right. As many times as I have complained to NewEgg or other companies who shipped UPS, I highly doubt they filed a complaint with UPS. After all, who'll be taken more seriously, a consumer who purchases sub-$10,000 in product a year, or a multimillion dollar company filing the complaint.

I mean, have you ever read reviews on NewEgg when people mention shipping? There are a lot of people who are dissatisfied with UPS. I wish FedEx was cheaper from NewEgg. I have a feeling there's a contract between UPS and NewEgg and that NewEgg just jacks up shipping on FedEx.

FedEx ground mostly just delivers to companies, and home delivery goes house to house, though both are expensive with small shipping amounts but if you can bulk order, its usually alot cheaper.

Okay, just bought another television online. If Buy.com does ship through UPS, I really hope they don't end up bashing the panel like they did with the Sony.

Don't need insurance. I didn't have it last time, and they managed to replace the television for me.

IIRC the only time you need Insurance is when you ship an item, which is completely optional. Typically with purchased items they are already insured by the Company.

it seems as if every time i order something and get it shipped with UPS my both of my neighbours get a package with UPS the day before mine. You have no idea how annoying it is to see the UPS truck drive up, stop at one neighbours house. get out drop off a package, get in drive away and stop at the other neighbours house. they dropped the parts for my computer on my porch and didnt ring the doorbell. all i heard was a loud thud. that pissed me off

Back
Top Bottom