Random Chit Chat

Maybe he works for Intel. Or some guy who works for Intel stole it and sold it to that guy who's now selling it again.

In other news, got my RAID1 array working. Woohoo!

Awesome! I Also just got my setup perfected :D

fd96fa37.jpg

I Have my 360 Hooked up to my Monitor via HDMI,my Main PC via DVI and my server through D-sub. 360 and main PC Also hooked up to my amp (Luckily it has plent of inputs).

I still have to drill some holes in my desk and fix up my Cables. I Also bought one of these i'll be installing in the next day or two.

efb443a0.jpg

My keyboard and mouse are both hooked up to USB Switched so i can control both my main PC and my Server using the same keyboard and mouse,once i get that motorised USB hib installed,that will be plugged into the switch also so i have easy access to the server USB Ports. I Also have created a wireless fan switch,so when my server gets too hot i can switch on a fan wirelessly and when i go to bed,i just switch the fan off!

5db88202.jpg

...And dat's teh server :D

Nice! I'm trying to take one thing at a time. I've been trying to not rush my setup, since I wanna get it right the first time. Next I think I'm going to backup my laptop and upgrade it to W7 so it's done before I go back to college.

I'll upload some pics soon...I haven't for a while.

EDIT: A few Windows 7 upgrade questions.... http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?p=1000731

I too am looking to complete/finalize my system.

All I need now, is a New Mouse and a New Case...

I'm looking to buy a new case. I'm on a budget here, not much more than £40. I was thinking of the Antec Three hundred... what do you think?

Back
Top Bottom