Random Chit Chat

ubuntu in general is a fail now in the more recent versions. It is no longer compatible with mp3 files. The codecs that used to be available for download are no longer available. Same goes for video codecs. So if you want to listen to any kind of music or video it will have to be on youtube. So until I can find some sort of remedy to this problem ubuntu 9.10 is IMO the greatest os fail since win me

ubuntu in general is a fail now in the more recent versions. It is no longer compatible with mp3 files. The codecs that used to be available for download are no longer available. Same goes for video codecs. So if you want to listen to any kind of music or video it will have to be on youtube. So until I can find some sort of remedy to this problem ubuntu 9.10 is IMO the greatest os fail since win me

I've always said go with Debian. Ubuntu kills it to install extra crap and make it all fit on one CD.

omg this is insane as hell

ok i was playing on a map with huge lag then everyone started running around fast as **** and low gravity then it got moved to rust i got one kill then it was like a zillion points and i went from a 51 to a 70 in just one kill...
wtf

75937515.jpg

Why SHOULD you get anything from them? They are a store...you buy something off them they send you the goods. End of story. Why does everyone expect something for nothing these days.

I don't expect "something for nothing". I firmly believe in working for what I get, so I don't expect freebies. It's always a bonus but never expected. So please, don't jump to that conclusion and then proceed to categorize me with "everyone".

Why SHOULD you get anything from them? They are a store...you buy something off them they send you the goods. End of story. Why does everyone expect something for nothing these days.

I wasn't. I'm just saying, if places are just gunna throw random gift cards at people, some people have contributed more to a certain business than others (i.e why would you give someone a $50 gift card if they've spent $1,000 when there's someone who has purchased $10,000 from the same place). That's the gist of the comment I made. I do not expect something for nothing. Hell, I'm just glad I found a place as good as NewEgg to get my parts from. If I had to buy stuff locally I'd never make any money.

Plus, you completely missed the part about me saying that I do have benefits from being a good customer. I wasn't bitching about not getting a gift card. It was a factual statement. "I never get anything back". It wasn't, "waa waaa waaaaaaa *tears*..I never get anything back!!! *stomps foot*," so don't make it seem like it was.

I don't expect "something for nothing". I firmly believe in working for what I get, so I don't expect freebies. It's always a bonus but never expected. So please, don't jump to that conclusion and then proceed to categorize me with "everyone".

Exactly.

I have no clue what it is. So if it's a problem you wish to resolve, I can not provide assistance in that field.

Back
Top Bottom