Random Chit Chat

Installing Linux on a PS3 is possible on an fat PS3, although it wouldn't have the full capabilities of an actual computer. Not sure which one would have the better performance though.

How do you get a gift card from them. I need to get a new mouse since the scroll wheel does not work on my cheapo 5$ walmart optical mouse anymore.
I I did get one though I would never know since the account on Tiger is in my dads name and email so he'd prolly delete it without knowing

I spend thousands on NewEgg. I never get anything back, but I do get the benefit of the doubt when things go wrong (i.e. good RMA service, discounts if I complain an item when on sale right after I purchased it, etc).

Oh, and in other news. My Corsair PSU is just fine. There was a piece of plastic that was ticking on the fan. How it got there, not a clue. Must've been from packaging or my doing, but I'm just glad I don't have to send it back.

Help with RAID: http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=93894

I'm considering a $40 9500GT for physics if I can't find anything else. I would just use the gift card for my new gfx card but tigerdirect doesnt stock a 5970 for some reason.

I want to get a netbook just to try out that Ubuntu Netbook Remix thing. I like how the interface looks.

Back
Top Bottom