Gallery: Graphics Cards

well, i have a real pen so i dont need an e one, and i dont have a 28in monmitor, im playing on a 22" lg flatron at 1680x1050 i plan also on getting another monitor, preferably 24" 1920x1080. My dad dosent see the point in two monitors, but I do.

I'm real happy for you, Imma let you finish; But Nvidia had one of the best video cards of all time. Of ALL TIME!

Nice card. Shame it would make no sense for me to purchase one.

EDIT: My mistake. I thought I saw 5850. Then I realized XFX never made that plastic router shell for the 5xxx series xD.

Im real happy for you, Fanboy, lol

but i'll let you finish ranting.

But ATi has the best video card of all time, OF ALL TIME

heh..

Oh, I suppose I should have added this to that post. I didn't clarify what I was getting at.

2009+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Show+Wz8vZT9dzcdl.jpg

P1010163.jpg

P1010164-1.jpg

So I feel really stupid. I've been having this recurring mouse lag in-game whenever I was pressing a key. I jumped through hoops and dug through the internet to find that I forgot to install my chipset driver. Lesson learned.

I am going to put a reversed KVM switch between it and the x2 to my center monitor, so I can use the 5750 for EF supporting games, and the 4870 x2 for non EF supporting games. My DAC should be shipped by now.

EDIT: Is it just me or do these look exactly the same?

card-vents.jpg
batmobile.jpg

lol.

Hell yes!
batman.jpg

Back
Top Bottom