Random Chit Chat

the new zalman CNSPX10 Quiet(I think thats what its called), cools better than the v8 now, Im ordering one once i get my new video card..

Speaking of ordering things, I got my cold cathodes in today from newegg, My Tempest is alot brighter now, couldn't see inside before, lol

Didn't realize you owned an NZXT Tempest. How's the performance?

:O. Why RAID 1? I would just keep the drive you use now for a backup drive and RAID 0 the new ones. Performance > backups. At least that is the way I see because even if I lost my drive and my backup, I could always start over.

Didn't realize you owned an NZXT Tempest. How's the performance?

:O. Why RAID 1? I would just keep the drive you use now for a backup drive and RAID 0 the new ones. Performance > backups. At least that is the way I see because even if I lost my drive and my backup, I could always start over.

Because my other is going in my friend's new build (my old 1TB). I might RAID0 them. I'm not sure yet. I haven't done anything yet because....

I'M GOING TO F-ING KILL NEWEGG AND UPS. Low and behold, as soon as I fire the f-er up, THE PSU FAN IS TICKING LIKE NO TO-F'in-MORROW. They are going to hear it tomorrow when I call them. THERE WAS NO F-IN PADDING IN THE BOX WHATSOEVER. They are shipping it to me FedEx for free. I don't care. I'll start ordering from some where else if this is what's gunna go down. F them.

I think they look fine, but some can be easily overdone. It's all about low profile and balance.

Yeah, exactly. Kinda like fog light, theres a Dodge RAM a guy at school drives, he installed a push bar and fog lights on the front and thats fine, but its the fact that the lights are so big its ridiculous... Crazy lights gotta be about 12 inches wide... But he's very odd when it comes to modifying vehicles. his old crown vic is entire other story....

So I just unbricked my router, I'm happy now just when I thought all hope was lost for it I downloaded this
http://www.draytek.co.uk/support/downloads.html
first download that then change your ip address to something like 182.168.1.0 or 192.168.0.1 then follow the instructions. It didn't mention to change the ip address of you computer but I found that this was the only way to get it to work.

You have to have the .bin firmware file for your router and be plugged in via ethernet this will send the firmware to the bricked router with just a few clicks

hope this helps anyone with a similar problem with their wireless router

Might be getting a PS3 soon. I think I might just go with the slim. The only thing I will be missing is the OS install, which doesn't seem to affect me as I already have a great computer.

Back
Top Bottom