Need some advice quick on a laptop

Thats good I suppose. I still am already having second thoughts. I will have to look again and see what else I can get for the price. I can get better specs but the problem is I wanted this specific size. small like a netbook but large enough to have like a 95% keyboard.

Just school. Its really just to keep me busy at school and between classes. At lunch, random/sudden research.

Between two of my classes I have an hour break. for that too.

Then yeah, that would be a great laptop. I wish I had something to take with me like that. I mean I love my desktop, and I will never not have one, but I wish I just had a small thing like that for when I'm out.

It will have to at least last a few years. And I will run linux on it, I hope it can do that.

i'm trying to find the point of where enough is enough, or too much for what I need and paying more for nicer stuff is just a luxary. Think this is that point, or should I keep looking?

Can this run bittorent BTW?

Ya, it should be able to run linux just fine. As well as bittorrent. But I'm not sure if there is a bittorrent client for linux. But I don't know why you would want since basically everything for linux is free anyway.

Speaking of linux, have you ever played X-boing?? Awesome game.

No, ive never used linux as an OS on my computer before. Ive barely touched it. Only used it for recovery with live disks really.

So, i geuss when its all said and dont that processor will be ok? I am afraid of how slow it will be. Lol. i guess it will be fine though

Yeah, the CPU should be fine. It looks significantly more powerful than the atom. I think this will be a very nice little lappy. Actually, graphics aside, this lappy is more powerful that my desktop. That is at least until tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom