Gran Turismo 5 Delayed.

Re: Gran Turismo 5

perhaps
but i cant remember where i saw the article, but i seen this comparison that showed that GT5 in its current state seems to be inferior to Forza 3 in graphics, damage, and realism.

Well i guess i'll have more time to finish forza 3! If it's not out by the time that actually happends (I Reckon about april,Juneish?),i'll be really PO'd lol.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;999931 said:
I'm done waiting for this game. I'm over the series now and don't plan on picking it up. I was hoping MW2 would hold me over till GT5 got released. Guess I was wrong and I'm off to buy a new title right now!

Buy Sins Of A Solar Empire if you like strategy games. It is truly one of the most amazing things in strategy games out there.

And it NEVER gets old. There's literally hundreds of maps, big online community of modders that map custom maps, races, ships, weapons effects, voices, and other things. There is a Battlestar Galactica mod, 2 Stargate mods, 7 Deadly Sins Mod, and others.

sniperviper21;100**** said:
perhaps
but i cant remember where i saw the article, but i seen this comparison that showed that GT5 in its current state seems to be inferior to Forza 3 in graphics, damage, and realism.

I think it was an early build actually. Even Prologue looked better than the video of GT5 they had on that

I downloaded the GT5 time trial demo on my ps3 and I wasn't that impressed with it. It didn't seem that much different than GT4 honestly.

Back
Top Bottom