Random Chit Chat

Ok, about my truck mods I mentioned last night a little more in detail: the lights on the roof are hopefully going to look exactly like those on a chevy 2500, I've always liked the clearance lights on trucks myself, but I guess we all have our own tastes...
The blue lights won't be the ENTIRE dome light, as yeah that would be a real pain trying to read a road map or something at night... But my trucks got 3 bulbs in the dome, one dull one in the middle that doesnt do much of anything, and one on each side of that that are brighter and useful for reading. All of them have seperate switches. So what I was thinking is keep the two clear ones for looking at literature at nighttime, and replace the middle dim one with a brighter blue bulb (possibly LED's) that I can toggle off and on.

They sell those lights on trucks because they are mandatory for any truck towing a trailer. I think they look fine, but some can be easily overdone. It's all about low profile and balance.

you know if your just going to point me to google whats the point of the forum?

its ment to show you how easy it is to find the info on yourself, there wolnt always be someone there to show you, or give you, the answers. You have got to learn to be resourceful.

-----------------

On a lighter note, i was just watching a Stargate SG1 episode, an it was great.
that one rehtard from the NID was trying to get Stargate to be under the NID command, and the Azgurd Thor showed up and pretty much told the NID guy to shove it, and that Gen. Hammond was doing an amazing job, and the NID guy was like "excuse me Commander Thor..." and Thor said with a raised pinky "Its SUPREME COMMANDER, sir." i LOL'D so hard. i was like wow...gettin owed by a grey haha. it was great...

if i could wish apon anything, i do wish for the Azgurd to be a real alien species.

Guess you could say im a huge SG1 buff, and its like my soap opra.... cant get enough of it.

Just got my 2 WD Blacks installed. Scanning them now with WD D.L.G. long test before I RAID1 them and install Windows 7 Ultimate Signature Edition. :D

Back
Top Bottom