Random Chit Chat

Oh, Sniper. Soon, soon. We will have a duel for coldest temp. When I can finally figure out how to get my block to make full contact. It will be on like Donkey Kong. ;D

Oh, Sniper. Soon, soon. We will have a duel for coldest temp. When I can finally figure out how to get my block to make full contact. It will be on like Donkey Kong. ;D

lol!

guess i got to continue to try to get lower, because i dont want to try it when its 90F outside, lmfao

It's about 15F here. I imagine I could at least get down to 10C. You cheated though :p. you lowered voltages to then tenths and downclocked severely.

I had my Q6600 G0 at 9C one time, surprisingly on the ThermalTake 775D

I suppose I could downclock. Just lower the FSB and keep the multi up for speed. But I'm too busy staring at my panel +_+. CBF to play with the BIOS.

Ok, about my truck mods I mentioned last night a little more in detail: the lights on the roof are hopefully going to look exactly like those on a chevy 2500, I've always liked the clearance lights on trucks myself, but I guess we all have our own tastes...
The blue lights won't be the ENTIRE dome light, as yeah that would be a real pain trying to read a road map or something at night... But my trucks got 3 bulbs in the dome, one dull one in the middle that doesnt do much of anything, and one on each side of that that are brighter and useful for reading. All of them have seperate switches. So what I was thinking is keep the two clear ones for looking at literature at nighttime, and replace the middle dim one with a brighter blue bulb (possibly LED's) that I can toggle off and on.

I could be using LN2 to cool my CPU and I wouldn't win the coolest chip competition. The sensors on my CPU won't read below 37C.

I could be using LN2 to cool my CPU and I wouldn't win the coolest chip competition. The sensors on my CPU won't read below 37C.

It's okay. Mines got a stuck one. We went over this a really really long time ago when I built it and then decided to OC. It's like 10* difference between cores on it. (E8400)...so I don't know which to go by. So, I feel your frustration.

Back
Top Bottom