Gallery: Cases

Finally found my camera. Here's a few pics with my new CPU and S1283. Upgraded from an Athlon X2 6000+ to a Phenom II X2 550BE which I unlocked to a Phenom II X4 B50 (and overclocked to 3.5Ghz, still working on that though). I have a bracket coming for my Xiggy that will let me mount it vertically, so it won't look retarded and will hopefully get slightly better temps. Also I may be getting a window for the side panel pretty soon.

CIMG1119.jpg

CIMG1138.jpg

Looks good culexor. That's the one thing that's annoying about AMD's retention system, some coolers have to sit like that.

Are you just gettingthe window itself? I ended up just buying a v2000 door with the window because I couldn't find a window kit with the right dimensions.

Nice. I think the panels on our black pearls are slightly different than on the v2000's it has to do with the mesh mounts and the window mounts. The v2000 uses drilled holes to hold one side on while the black pearl panel doesn't have that. When. I get home from work I'll look at both panels to make sure, as this is all off the top of my head.

Uhh. I don't know how the link for the 775D made it into the post? I may have forgotten to Ctrl+C first :|

P1010175.jpg

There we go. Meant to post that instead.

Haha yeah, I was kind of confused by that. I was like "Wait, so he went from water cooling to that?"

Looks great.

I haven't benched under P95 in a while. Idle temps stayed the same, pretty much, though the case has very positive pressure now.

I could run a quick test and see what it stables out to but I'm sort of doing homework, lol.

The finished product looks alright. It cost quite a bit to do, but no more than it would have to buy a normal bolt-on kit. And now I have plexi to spare. Though, if you look up side towards the front, it is wavy. Which, thankfully from a distance is practically unnoticeable.

Back
Top Bottom