My Computer

Bland is pretty much all you're gonna get for a PCI video card. It's gonna face down anyway, so it's not like it matters.

Bland is pretty much all you're gonna get for a PCI video card. It's gonna face down anyway, so it's not like it matters.

true , well time for a new motherboard! :D

i might get that card. cheap and good review.... will look on ebay 1st

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FYI:

HERE IS WHAT I STARTED WITH!!!!

P1040483.jpg

and now!

105_2459.jpg

do like case

lol.

theres to many antec 1200 noobs around for my taste...lol

Showing a computer nerd the inside of your computer is like showing a gearhead under the hood of your car.
so true! lol.

and about that pS3
has good graphics,

but i wander if i could beat it in a benchie contest lmao

I think the PS3, Wii, and XBOX 360 are all using proprietary ATi graphics GPU's which are about the equivalent of a G92 GPU.

Nice case. Where did you pick up the bolt-on window kit from? FrozenCPU? Looks like a 10"x12" bolt-on which you probably paid 30 dollars for. I'd keep it, lol.

The three consoles use different hardware. I don't remember specifics, but I think the GPU in the PS3 has been said to be about equivalent to a 7800GT.

The three consoles use different hardware. I don't remember specifics, but I think the GPU in the PS3 has been said to be about equivalent to a 7800GT.

I'm sure they are all different GPU's but ATi got the contract for all three I am pretty sure (the Xbox 360 and Wii I know). 7800GT, that's a bit old, huh?

[/threadjack]

Back
Top Bottom