Windows 7- Audio not loud enought?!?

eslfish

Fully Optimized
I didn't have this problem with Vista, but I've noticed the loudness volume level is alot quieter in 7 than Vista. I have my audio drivers installed correctly, anyone else here notice the volume is quieter in 7? (I do have everything turned up all the way)

My buddy has a laptop that he was having the same issue of the volume not being as loud as he expected. He had to turn up the equalizer to get it louder. Don't know if you tried the equalizer yet but give that a try. Seems dumb because that isn't supposed to control volume.

Tommy Boy - I had the same problem and when read your post, adjusted the Loud Equalizer in the properties - voila! I am now getting more sound. So, Thank You!!

Well, this is funny. I've noticed my audio was too loud on Seven. I'd have my audio about a quarter high, and it's about the same loudness as half way on XP!

Well, this is funny. I've noticed my audio was too loud on Seven. I'd have my audio about a quarter high, and it's about the same loudness as half way on XP!
Apparently there is some sort of a "boost" check box in the audio properties, maybe you should make sure that isn't checked.

I ticked something called "Boost Equalization" and it make my sub quieter...no good!

Back
Top Bottom