My Computer

24" widescreens are fast becoming the new standard. Some places are selling the things for £150 these days - one day I plan to get a couple...:)

Must admit I don't think skimping on monitors is a good idea. It's the main source of IO you're going to have with your machine and a bad one can just make everything else a struggle (or sometimes even cause things such as headaches, I had that issue with a particularly old, flickery CRT.)

Personally I would've put 100 bucks towards monitors before concentrating on aesthetics.

I got in a set of ( FREE ) LOGISYS Cold Cathode UV Lights today , will have pictures of that soon , than will get those long waited int. shots.... what is the interest in there?

105_2437.jpg

105_2439.jpg

105_2442.jpg

105_2443.jpg

Showing a computer nerd the inside of your computer is like showing a gearhead under the hood of your car.

Anyway, looks good. Have you ever considered upgrading?

105_2461.jpg

Showing a computer nerd the inside of your computer is like showing a gearhead under the hood of your car.

Anyway, looks good. Have you ever considered upgrading?

its like showing a Corvette owner the inside of a Tempo? LOL :p

105_2444.jpg

105_2448.jpg

name this video card! id even know what it is!

105_2450.jpg

105_2451.jpg

looking for a decent video card that will support a 1280 x 1024 screen res. , my current video card will only do 800 x 600

Yes i have been thinking of upgrading , but i am joining the army ( going into I.T.) and i will prolly build one while in school that will be pretty cool!

Back
Top Bottom