new computer

TheMonster

Solid State Member
hey i just got my hands on a HP Intel core 2 Quad processor Q 6600
8GB
ATI Radeon HD 3650

This is the HP Pavilion Elite m9426f desktop PC that supports up to 8 audio channels and runs on Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit edition.

Some other features include an Intel Core 2 Quad processor with a speed of 2.4GHz, a 640GB SATA hard drive and 8GB of DDR2 RAM.

is this a good computer???? help me out thanks

he has a 3650 gpu
what are you doing with this computer and if you got this computer for free thats great

ATI Radeon HD 3650 is the G Card sorry i am kinda computer dumb Video card how can i tell ?

no it was a New years gift from my mom sooo and all i do is play games :) like mmorpg and stuff waiting for new starcraft 2 and such things will this play most things ?

its brand new soo :)

i would look into the buying a new gpu/psu in the future pretty nice computer i was considering buyin it

well i have a 9600 Gs Geforce Nivida G Card should i throw that in????? is it better than the one i got now

Computer is ok. Graphics card is weak and won't play many games. And you probably paid way too much for it. RAM probably isn't very fast.

It's an OK computer overall, but nothing special.

EDIT: yes, definitely throw in the 9600 GS provided you have a power supply to run it.

Computer is ok. Graphics card is weak and won't play many games. And you probably paid way too much for it. RAM probably isn't very fast.

It's an OK computer overall, but nothing special.

EDIT: yes, definitely throw in the 9600 GS provided you have a power supply to run it.

:(

63083 what would u do with the computer and what g card would you suggest mate money under 200 $ dollars would be nice sooo what you think ?

:(

63083 what would u do with the computer and what g card would you suggest mate money under 200 $ dollars would be nice sooo what you think ?

Since it's an HP, it probably has a weak power supply so you'll need a new one to run a good video card.

So..
PSU: Xclio 500 Watt - $51
Video Card: XFX HD Radeon 4850 1GB - $125

This would make your computer quite capable as a gaming machine. But if you are just using it for internet and stuff the graphics card is fine.

Back
Top Bottom