Random Chit Chat

I now realize the full power of the internet. Try to spend 3 weeks with limited access and you'll be amazed. It took me about 30 minutes to get my computer to boot up today. I already have a new HD and a new router on the cart at newegg. Waiting for my dad to confirm (he'll be paying). Then we're also going to upgrade the internet to 20MB.

I spent about 3 weeks without a computer. All I had was a gaming system and an MP3 player. It costs money depending on how long you go online when I was with my relatives in China, so I didn't bother asking them if I can use their computers.

Wow, i have to keep in touch with the web at least every other day, where ever i go when i go away from home. Don't know what i'd do. How was brazil?

you know there's free dialup in many places right so internet is never completely out of reach. Although it is good to get away from the internet and get out and experience the world.

Most people in society today are too dependent on connectivity like when me and my friends go to a party everyone just sits around texting on their phones to repetitive techno music and i'm the only one who doesn't have a phone

I do experience the world when i'm on holiday. I settled into completely native patterns in Ibiza in the summer and enjoyed the nightlife just as the locals do, but in my primary line of work i take care to stay in it regularly

Brazil was good. The town and cities I visited were very packed for their infrastructure. With the heat, it was almost unbearable. Regardless, I was able to appreciate quite a few beaches and I got to hang out with many family members and friends. I watched a lot of CNN International.

Found myself watching a lot of BBC News this summer. As long as you enjoyed yourself it's all good

Back
Top Bottom