So much for not modding it

This only actually took about two hours. It's not my first time cutting though, and aluminum the second go made things much easier. My first experience with modding was cutting up my Antec 900. Cutting steel is a PITA lol.

excuse my curiosity but why were you cutting up an antec 900 i have one and with the 7 fans running and a spot for one more it sounds like a helicopter taking off in my room when i start it up haha

i would think if your still having cooling problems with that case you need a different cpu cooler or glycol cooling

excuse my curiosity but why were you cutting up an antec 900 i have one and with the 7 fans running and a spot for one more it sounds like a helicopter taking off in my room when i start it up haha

i would think if your still having cooling problems with that case you need a different cpu cooler or glycol cooling

I didn't do it for cooling, I did it for wire management. I routed wires behind the motherboard tray and flipped HDD's.

Looks great! What kind of case is that?

Hey Stoic: I also have a CM690 - What kind of mods would you do to it? I think it has enough spots for fans :)

Back
Top Bottom