My first computer build!

We're gunna need some kind of budget. I can tell you right now that what you have listed up there isn't going to play Crysis. Unless you want a slideshow.

i'll see what i can do. is this your first computer build? will you be doing anything other than playing games on it?

nvm, i just read the title again. ignore the question about if this is your first time building a computer

i'll see what i can do. is this your first computer build? will you be doing anything other than playing games on it?

nvm, i just read the title again. ignore the question about if this is your first time building a computer
thank you very much! yes it is. i bought some cheap components besides for the motherboard [i think] so i can get some experience with computer building. well most of the time if you able to play games you can do everything else. i will play games and use stuff on the internet.

Case: Rosewill Destroyer - $50
Power Supply: Rosewill 550 watt Green - $60
Motherboard: ASUS M4A78 Plus - $85
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720 - $134
RAM: OCZ Reaper 1066 2X2GB - $80 after Rebate
Video Card: XFX HD Radeon 4850 1GB - $131.50
Hard Drive: Samsung Spinpoint 320GB - $70

Total comes to $610 or so Canadian dollars.

awesome! thank you very much. but i dont want to buy a new motherboard. are these stuff compatible with the one i already have? will this be able to play high end games? and again thanks so much!

awesome! thank you very much. but i dont want to buy a new motherboard. are these stuff compatible with the one i already have? will this be able to play high end games? and again thanks so much!

Your welcome. And having a full ATX motherboard will give an improvement in overall system speed, as well give you future expandability options. It is well worth it, I will promise you. And yes, these will play games like crysis on decent settings and everything else on high to highest.

Your welcome. And having a full ATX motherboard will give an improvement in overall system speed, as well give you future expandability options. It is well worth it, I will promise you. And yes, these will play games like crysis on decent settings and everything else on high to highest.

okay but i might give the one that i have now to my brother. and he plays games and stuff so im gona make the new one for me but i want to upgrade the one im going to give. is the graphics card and other parts compatible (im going to change the power supply for it to the one you recomanded)?

okay but i might give the one that i have now to my brother. and he plays games and stuff so im gona make the new one for me but i want to upgrade the one im going to give. is the graphics card and other parts compatible (im going to change the power supply for it to the one you recomanded)?

It's kind of hard to understand you, but if I get what your saying, you are wondering if all the stuff from your previous build will work for your brother? Correct? Then the answer is yes. And power supplies are both compatible. And I strongly suggest that you keep the graphics card that i recommended. It is the heart of the system and if you skimp out, games will be a no-go.

If this is not what you meant, could you please use proper punctuation so I can understand you? thanks. I just can't read if things aren't written well.

Back
Top Bottom