Random Chit Chat

I don't like how my brother takes things that are not his. He took the 360 memcard which is mostly mine since I paid most of it, and yet, he took it without my permission. WTF? and he expect me to help him pay for the PS3?

I don't like how my brother takes things that are not his. He took the 360 memcard which is mostly mine since I paid most of it, and yet, he took it without my permission. WTF? and he expect me to help him pay for the PS3?

i know what id tell him, but i cant, since this is a PG rated site lol

Well, since he ruined the trust thing, I have decided to bring the 360 back up and keep it in my room.

On another note, I like how you can use AA when running a PS2 emulator. :D
KH.jpg

Top screen is what I assume would look normally on TV and stuff, and bottom screen is where I made it into widescreen and turned on 8x AA. I heard God Of War looks awesome when running with the emulator. I wonder how close would GoW look with the emulator when compared to it's blu-ray counterpart.

I use PCSX2. Some Ps2 games has always been able to be played on the PC. Some games are playable, and some are not, you kind of have to check on the compatibility on their site to see if the game is playable or not, and mess around with the settings. Also need an good enough PC to run it.

But you can't just pop in the disc and play, though right? You can't play the disks. You have download the files and play them, correct? Don't you have to also have a PC PS2 controller?

Back
Top Bottom