IM to Text message, and vice versa?

superman22x

Golden Master
So there is this girl that had a phone... but no longer cause she got some ridiculous charges on her bill that they wouldn't wipe, so her phone was turned off until she can pay or something, idk. Anyway... we txted back and forth all the time... We use IM and stuff now, but is there a way to send IM to text message, and vice versa? I have a windows mobile phone so I know there is something out there, but I don't pay for internet on my phone. But my entire campus has wifi, so I can still get internet I guess.

Any recommendations??

So there is this girl that had a phone... but no longer cause she got some ridiculous charges on her bill that they wouldn't wipe, so her phone was turned off until she can pay or something, idk. Anyway... we txted back and forth all the time... We use IM and stuff now, but is there a way to send IM to text message, and vice versa? I have a windows mobile phone so I know there is something out there, but I don't pay for internet on my phone. But my entire campus has wifi, so I can still get internet I guess.

Any recommendations??

Yes, I do that all the time. Exept she sends the message from her email account and it comes into your phone as a text. What provider do you have your phone through?

What I do is I use AIM to send a text to my friends phone with an unlimited message plan. However, I started doing it this month, so I don't know if it costs extra or not.
I was able to send an IM to his phone via text, and he would reply back like how he would with an regular phone text.

Back
Top Bottom