New Computer Pics.

Okay that will work just fine man. It's a pretty low dollar trade and that's the only reason I offered it this way. I probably won't be able to send anything till this Tuesday coming up unless I can get a chance to run to the post office tomorrow. PS are you sure your board supports that much memory?

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998429 said:
Okay that will work just fine man. It's a pretty low dollar trade and that's the only reason I offered it this way. I probably won't be able to send anything till this Tuesday coming up unless I can get a chance to run to the post office tomorrow.

No rush man. My computer is working fine. But the more stuff I need to install the slower it gets every time. Just take the time.

Nice build, but...why in the mother of God are you using a Celeron? Come on man! :p

But I guess you'll upgrade...will you? ;):p

Nice build, but...why in the mother of God are you using a Celeron? Come on man! :p

But I guess you'll upgrade...will you? ;):p

Thanks. I am upgrading the RAM to 4 GIGs first then I'm going to a Core 2 Duo, or maybe a C2Q 6600

Moo yeah! :p

I just find Celerons...meh, not that fun, for a main rig, of course. Even for the low-end. But overall, your rig is nice...no spaghetti splat like I have/had.

Back
Top Bottom