You guys are gonna love this, hidden "Godmode" feature in windows 7!

What an awesome feature! Microsoft made a folder that crashes windows for you!

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998119 said:
Thanks for posting this man. You about gave me a heart attack because it crashed my PC and even crashed safe mode. You need to put a better warning about 64 bit versions of Vista. This will render you're system useless unless you know how to go into the registry and manually remove it. I was really pissed off after I did this. I thought "it will crash vista" was just like an explore crash and a simple reboot. A simple reboot doesn't do shit and it will still be messed up even in safe mode. Luckily I got everything taken care of but seriously put a better disclaimer on this!

Like If you use Vista 64 bit and try this "YOU WILL F*** YOUR SHIT UP".

It's a good thing he didn't tell everyone to go jump off a bridge, without warning, too.

:rolleyes:

It works here too (7 Pro 64-bit), but what I'm looking at, are options available, but the difference is the one million clicks to get there reduced to one.

One million is exagerated, but you got my point.
Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998119 said:
Thanks for posting this man. You about gave me a heart attack because it crashed my PC and even crashed safe mode. You need to put a better warning about 64 bit versions of Vista. This will render you're system useless unless you know how to go into the registry and manually remove it. I was really pissed off after I did this. I thought "it will crash vista" was just like an explore crash and a simple reboot. A simple reboot doesn't do shit and it will still be messed up even in safe mode. Luckily I got everything taken care of but seriously put a better disclaimer on this!

Like If you use Vista 64 bit and try this "YOU WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP".

Make sure you read all the article and not just do it. The disclaimer is in the post...in the first couple of paragraphs.

Back
Top Bottom