Gran Turismo 5 vs Forza 3

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGFdfCXMosg&feature=sub

I'm a huge fan of the Gran Turismo series. I loved them all, and 5 looks amazing and seems to have the same GT feel to it, however this video shows Forza 3 as the winner hands down (my opinion at least.)

Thoughts / ideas about this? I'll be investing in a 360 and / or a PS3 within the next few months. I'll probably get both games.

Just wanting to hear people opinions about both.

I'm pretty anxious for GT5 to finally come out. Just curious did you download the GT5 Academy demo? It's all set to professional driving mode and you do a time trial where the fastest time gets a trip to a major race event. The demo makes me want to get one of the Logitech Steering wheels because of the pro mode. It's very hard with a controller but it's looking pretty good for a demo.

I did buy the Prologue version and was pretty impressed by it for just being an extended demo. It's kind of hard to compare them yet because GT5 isn't even out yet. Remember the full version is going to have full damage and will be a lot less compressed than these demo's we have had of it so far.

GT5 is gonna have damage? That's awesome, since it's one of the things the series has been missing.

I'm biased towards Gran Turismo, so I'm not gonna say much.

Gran Turismo 5 better be the best racing game to date, as long as it's taken for it to come out......

I like the looks of Forza 3 though, is that for the ps3?

I've played Forza 3 & hated it. On the other hand, I've played GT5 Prologue and liked it, but in truth, I'm not that much of a simulator kind of guy.

+ Yeah, some cars on GT5 will have damage in certain events

I'm definitely going to get GT5 when it comes out, I've always been such a fan of the series.

I'm not sure about damage though, if you crash in real life you will injure yourself and its game over. Who wants that in a 3 hour endurance race?

I'm definitely going to get GT5 when it comes out, I've always been such a fan of the series.

I'm not sure about damage though, if you crash in real life you will injure yourself and its game over. Who wants that in a 3 hour endurance race?

Don't crash :p

I remember those endurance races back in the days of GT1 and GT2 on PS1. I would be PISSED if I crashed halfway or toward the latter part of the race. I mean, I remember being LAPS ahead of the other guys and running into the sand traps--no biggie. If that would cause damage?! I'd be ticked...ugh. That's the one thing that I hated about Gran Turismo..those damn endurance races. I just couldn't see the excitement they presented...even though it was "simulation" and completely called for.

Back
Top Bottom