Steam

foothead

Omnicide now.
So... my brother decided to give my steam account info to his friends so they could play my games or something, and apparently he told them to only use offline mode, but someone has been using my steam account for the past few hours and I'm not able to log in. How can I either log them out or find out their IP address so I can know who it is?

I use my friends steam account sometimes and I know that when you log in from a different computer it will kick whoever was on, off. So you may be having a steam issue.. try restarting your computer and see if that fixes it.

I use my friends steam account sometimes and I know that when you log in from a different computer it will kick whoever was on, off. So you may be having a steam issue.. try restarting your computer and see if that fixes it.

X2. This worked when I had my steam account on several computers including my own.

ya, had to call them, raise a bit of hell, and email them back a few game recites but i got it going again lol

yeah I managed to get on after a few more hours and I changed the password. Hopefully my brother doesnt give away the new one. I told him that if he does, I'll change it again and not tell him.

yeah I managed to get on after a few more hours and I changed the password. Hopefully my brother doesnt give away the new one. I told him that if he does, I'll change it again and not tell him.

Why did you tell him the second time???

Make sure to change your secret question/answer. Just in case you never know...

Here is the solution: Stop telling people your passwords, including your brother. It should go without saying that somebody in his position shouldn't give it out, and he has broken that trust you have given him.

I think of you as a fool if you give him the new password.

Back
Top Bottom