Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan_7-1.png

Jan 7
-----
Jan_8.jpg

Jan 8

--

Nice Fish Sniper! And Cabbs,Where excactly do you work?

First purple case I've seen in a while, now get rid of that 80MM exhaust fan or add another one below it if you have room.

I wish there was room for a 120MM there, but there's not. I probably won't do much else with this case. I need a full tower, for sure. It's so crappy with cable management cuz you can't go under the tray with anything. I have all my crap stuffed behind the drive cages. Ugh. And that's a headache WITH a modular PSU.

I wish there was room for a 120MM there, but there's not. I probably won't do much else with this case. I need a full tower, for sure. It's so crappy with cable management cuz you can't go under the tray with anything. I have all my crap stuffed behind the drive cages. Ugh. And that's a headache WITH a modular PSU.

Full tower is the way to go if you have room for it.

Full tower is the way to go if you have room for it.

It's gonna take some time though. I'm like you. I don't like the snazzy looking cases. I like something sleek and sexy, which is why I modified my Smilodon so much...to try and get it more sleek looking (painted it all black; disconnected the LEDs in front and have the CCFLs switched so I can choose which I want on..etc). I'll probably start doing some research on what I want and so forth. If you have any suggestions, be my guest. I'm not sure what kind of price limit I'm going to put on myself. It'll be a while before I get it. I may or may not wait until I upgrade my rig to get it...

But yes, room for it is no problem. I don't think that'll I'll be taking my desktop to college with me again. It just didn't get used. (I though I might game with it, but I just didn't have time; the only thing I did with it was audio editing..just because of the larger screen).

Sure I'll help suggest some cases, we should probably take this to PM's so we don't derail the thread.

Jan_9.png

Jan 9

-----

Jan_10.jpg

Jan 10

Jan_11.png

Jan 11

Random Buskers In the street,they played pretty well! Shot this with my phone (Samsung Omnia) and touched it up in PS CS4.

^^^I assume you asked their permission to post their photo up on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom