New Computer Pics.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998408 said:
I'd sell you the 4gig set for $50. It's really no rush man, like I said they have been in my closet since I upgraded to a 4X2 set of G.Skill. I'll have to dig them out though.

Hum, well I really doubt you'd have any use for this, but since I have no money would you be willing to trade?

I'd sell you the 4gig set for $50. It's really no rush man, like I said they have been in my closet since I upgraded to a 4X2 set of G.Skill. I'll have to dig them out though.
You can charge him admin fees then, for having to go through the closet

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998418 said:
Have no use for what lol? I started digging through my closet and found 1 set so far. That would be 2X1Gb 800Mhz DDR2 G.Skill with 4,4,3,5 timings. I also found my old Cosair Dominator Memory Fan if you'd be interested in that too.

Um well I have this old computer from 2001. HP Pavilion 6746C - Intel Celeron 733 MHz, 64 MB SDRAM, 30GB Ultra DMA Hard Drive, CD-Writer. I also have a Gigabyte AM2+/AM3 and a generic LGA 775 motherboard. These both may or may not work.

Um well I have this old computer from 2001. HP Pavilion 6746C - Intel Celeron 733 MHz, 64 MB SDRAM, 30GB Ultra DMA Hard Drive, CD-Writer. I also have a Gigabyte AM2+/AM3 and a generic LGA 775 motherboard. These both may or may not work.

Ya I wouldn't be interested in that lol. I tell you what. The reason I bought new memory was because I thought this 4GB set crapped out. It turned out to be my power supply and I found that after already buying new memory. I never re tested this 4GB kit but I'm 99% sure it's fine and the issue was with my last PSU that died on me.

If you want I'll send you this 2X1GB kit and when you get the money you can either send or paypal me $25 bucks. If it turns out the stick was bad then don't worry about sending me any money. I'm almost positive there fine though.

Then if you want the other 2gigs we could do the same thing after you pay for the first 2.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998425 said:
Ya I wouldn't be interested in that lol. I tell you what. The reason I bought new memory was because I thought this 4GB set crapped out. It turned out to be my power supply and I found that after already buying new memory. I never re tested this 4GB kit but I'm 99% sure it's fine and the issue was with my last PSU that died on me.

If you want I'll send you this 2X1GB kit and when you get the money you can either send or paypal me $25 bucks. If it turns out the stick was bad then don't worry about sending me any money. I'm almost positive there fine though.

Then if you want the other 2gigs we could do the same thing after you pay for the first 2.

That sounds great. I was going ask, but you know.. Um, I'll PM you my address now. I should have the money in a couple of weeks just so you know. And I will send via Paypal.

Back
Top Bottom