New Computer Pics.

Fully Optimized
I really like this build. Much better cable management than my previous Antec 900. I tried my best. The back panel just barely when back on, and i took a while to get back on too. But overall, for $40 bucks, I REALLY can't complain. And I got it with free shipping. Oh, I never had a tool-less case before either so this is pretty cool for me. And there's also a bunch of room inside the case as well so there's plenty of room to work with. I like the front blue LED fan too. There also some squishy meshing in the front to keep the dust from coming into the computer. That was the biggest gripe with the Antec 900 was that I had to open up the thing every month the clean the dust off of everything. Problem solved with this case. I'm pretty proud of this build regardless of the stuff inside it. :p :D

So here's pecs:
APEX Vortex 3620 Gaming Mid-Tower
Rosewill 450 Watt
MSI P6N SLI Platinum
Intel Celeron D 356 3.33 GHz
Samsung 2x256mb DDR2 533 (next to be upgraded)
Western Digital Caviar 40GB IDE
2 EVGA 7950GT 256MB Video Cards (SLI)
HP IDE DVD Burner
Samsung SyncMaster 953BW 19" LCD

DSCF0384.jpg

DSCF0381.jpg

DSCF0382.jpg

As soon as I have some money, I will lose the stock heatsink. I'll probably do it when I upgrade to Core 2 Duo. But first order of business is getting more RAM 512mb just isn't enough. :(

nice. If you want the cables to look better, always run them either completely horizontal or vertical. Just a tip.

And could you please posts pics or explain what you mean?I am having a hard time visualizing what you mean.

He's recommending you have your cables managed to run straight from point a to point b in a straight vertical or horizontal line, instead of in curves and diagonals. A difficult tactic but a worthwhile one if you pull it off, it's beautiful

As soon as I have some money, I will lose the stock heatsink. I'll probably do it when I upgrade to Core 2 Duo. But first order of business is getting more RAM 512mb just isn't enough. :(

And could you please posts pics or explain what you mean?I am having a hard time visualizing what you mean.

What kind of memory are you using? I've got 4X1Gb of some 800Mhz G.Skill DDR2 memory just laying in my closet if you're interested. And I've also got some 2X1 GB OCZ 800Mhz DDR2 memory in there too.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;998383 said:
What kind of memory are you using? I've got 4X1Gb of some 800Mhz G.Skill DDR2 memory just laying in my closet if you're interested. And I've also got some 2X1 GB OCZ 800Mhz DDR2 memory in there too.

Mine 2x256mb of Samsung DDR2 533. How much are you wanting for them. If you would PM me the prices for each set, I'll see what I can do.

He's recommending you have your cables managed to run straight from point a to point b in a straight vertical or horizontal line, instead of in curves and diagonals. A difficult tactic but a worthwhile one if you pull it off, it's beautiful

Ty, I will do this sometime if I have a free day to mess with my computer.

Mine 2x256mb of Samsung DDR2 533. How much are you wanting for them. If you would PM me the prices for each set, I'll see what I can do.

Ty, I will do this sometime if I have a free day to mess with my computer.

I'd sell you the 4gig set for $50. It's really no rush man, like I said they have been in my closet since I upgraded to a 4X2 set of G.Skill. I'll have to dig them out though.

Back
Top Bottom