Gallery: Cases

I went with this tubing because an tubing comparison I read showed that it had pretty good resistance to kinking. I wanted gloss black tubing and 1/2" looks beefy so that's what I went with. Not the best reason, but I'm happy with it. :D

What pump do you have? I know the DDC 3.2's have higher head pressure than my pump, but the price was enticing. I got it for $45. It's one of EK's new re-branded pumps. It vibrates kind of a lot though.

Looks beautiful Cabbs (as usual). Guess im gonna be one the last members to finally make the switch to water cooling :D Seems like the cool thing to do these days :( I will wait till my next build tho. I am done messing with this one now. It does what it needs to and more :D

Poker! Where have you been? Do you have L4D2?

Thanks for the compliment :D Liquid cooling is fun, you should make the switch some day.

Im considering LC loop for my next biuld, but thats aways off.

I want to do my next pC exactly how i want it.
the one i have now is better then what most have for sure, but its...idk. not fast enough? lol.
And iv done about as much as i can to it.

next one will probably be a hex core, dual 5970's or faster, maybe Cosmos S case, see how it goes i guess.

Why CosmosS? It's decent looking chassis but not very attractive externally, imo. (this applies for the Cosmos in general)

Why CosmosS? It's decent looking chassis but not very attractive externally, imo. (this applies for the Cosmos in general)

no idea, just probably going to need a sexi full tower, and i may not want to reuse my 1200 for the next biuld, depends what shape its in to.

any ideas?

i was considering the half, but...idk, it doesnt look to good on air flow perhaps, though it will be LC'd not air.

i wouldnt really want the rad to be sticking out to much to, make it look nice and sleek.

Never really liked the cosmos all that much either. Then again, this is coming from a guy that likes "plain" cases.

IMG_7301.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

IMG_7313.jpg

IMG_7315.jpg

IMG_7319.jpg

Poker! Where have you been? Do you have L4D2?

Thanks for the compliment :D Liquid cooling is fun, you should make the switch some day.

Ive been really busy lately with the holidays, traveling, transfering college, etc. But yeah I do have L4D2. I saw you on the other day but you were in a full game and I was about to get some much needed house cleaning done with all my other crap its hard to make time for that too sometimes. I will def shoot ya a message on steam in the very near future to play some games tho. :D:D And your welcome about the compliment I like to give credit where its due :D

Ive been really busy lately with the holidays, traveling, transfering college, etc. But yeah I do have L4D2. I saw you on the other day but you were in a full game and I was about to get some much needed house cleaning done with all my other crap its hard to make time for that too sometimes. I will def shoot ya a message on steam in the very near future to play some games tho. :D:D And your welcome about the compliment I like to give credit where its due :D

Awesome, look forward to it :D

I see you switched to water cooling Cabbs, awsome :D. Have you tried Overclocking your xeon yet?

Have I tried overclocking it? I overclocked it the day I got it over a year ago! I can't push it much farther though because over 4095 Mhz it needs a lot of voltage to go any further.

Back
Top Bottom