Gallery: Cases

That's was my problem. Here's what I used to do. Go to your nearest Giant or supermarket and pickup a Visa GiftCard. I think they sell them in 10, 25, 50, 75, and 100. Pick up the amount of your choice and pay about 5.95 or 4.95 to activate. You can make any normal online purchase with it.

yea, i do that for steam games, but the v8 would be too much after shipping most likely, ill check

EDIT: yup, on tigerdirect after taxes alone its 113 with free shipping

IMG_7258.jpg

If it's the cable management you're speaking of, they're all in the lower chamber. They make it pretty easy with this case.

^ Cheater.

Gawd dang! That must be 1/2"ID - 5/8OD with a 16th" wall. That's excessively large for a single block loop. How many GPM can your pump do on max? (LPM if your spec sheet has that instead of GPM)

Oh and I see you finally bought all aqua SATA cables, lol. I have those OCD issues, too.

^ Cheater.

Gawd dang! That must be 1/2"ID - 5/8OD with a 16th" wall. That's excessively large for a single block loop. How many GPM can your pump do on max? (LPM if your spec sheet has that instead of GPM)

Oh and I see you finally bought all aqua SATA cables, lol. I have those OCD issues, too.

It's Tygon R3400 1/2" ID, 3/4 OD. Pump is a OCZ Hydro Pulse 800 that moves 800 L/Hour. Eventually I plan to add a GPU to the loop.

That's very large tubing! Why the 1/8th wall?

13.334LPM is quite a fast pump.

Mine only does 7LPM on max pump setting. I picked a lower speed because A: it was MUCH cheaper to get the 7LPM RP980 at 150 vs the 8.5LPM RP1k at 220. :| and B: it has pretty powerful pressure.

Back
Top Bottom