Rate my New Computer?

Ya, but from my experience people who don't build computers or replace parts tend to not know how to keep them safe and have them last long. If something goes wrong they had the money to spend on a beast computer so why not do it again?

Just from what I have experienced. And building that computer would save so much money it would make your head head spin.

Ya, but from my experience people who don't build computers or replace parts tend to not know how to keep them safe and have them last long. If something goes wrong they had the money to spend on a beast computer so why not do it again?

Just from what I have experienced. And building that computer would save so much money it would make your head head spin.

I tried to do an exact copy of that build on the Alienware Website. It came out to about $2800.
Haha yeah it would be a huge amount cheaper built, but it's too late ;D

lol thanks cost tons but i wantd my 1st gaming pc to be uber good

got this for 2.4k not 2.8

what kind of protection do i need to make this last.........

I tried to do an exact copy of that build on the Alienware Website. It came out to about $2800.
Haha yeah it would be a huge amount cheaper built, but it's too late ;D

Ya like I said I have seen people do this before and I always come in too late to say build it or I will and I will save you a ton of money haha. Oh well we all learn from experiences.

And check my PM i sent you to see what you need.

Just came into my mind, Dell bought Alienware so you are buying a Dell computer in an Alienware body? Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

You will now have to deal with Dell support and all that instead of just Alienware, just a bunch of butthurt.

So has the decision been made: Great computer, overpriced. Money better spent else where.

Last thoughts before I sleep feel free to add or change what I said.

Back
Top Bottom