Gallery: Project 365 A Year - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4th - My dads fresh painted baby, still needs interior work before its finished being restored
Jan4th.jpg

Jan 5th - The neighborhood cat, hes super friendly
Jan5th.jpg

lol the sumobot has a modified sumo ring wrestling mod loaded up,

and the boebot has a pretty limited free roaming program that uses counters to ramp speed up and down varying with starting/stopping.

both bots use IR sensors to see and detect movement for targeting (sumo), and the treads boebot has some extreme offroad ability lol

thanks man, my cousin chipd the paint on the right side though, hes 3 and was playing with rocks, scratched it before me or my Dad caught him =/. My Dad and I were pissed but my Aunt and Uncle didnt give a shit

nice ride :eek:

depending where you live in Ontario i THINK I may have seen your wheels not too long ago if you were cruising around Barrie? If thats the same one, small world isnt it :rolleyes:

1/5 - The shop...in my bedroom. Haha. It's a good thing I have the whole upstairs. The next few days I'll probably post photos of my room.
0106001550.jpg

1/6 - Some of my guitars.
0106001551.jpg

nice ride :eek:

depending where you live in Ontario i THINK I may have seen your wheels not too long ago if you were cruising around Barrie? If thats the same one, small world isnt it :rolleyes:

lol, I have a friend that lives there that I visit often, but we dont take that truck up there, we take a blue grand Caravan. I live just South of Hamilton :p I actually may be meeting with an old member from here soon, he dosent post here anymore though. He's DJ-CHRIS for those who are old timers. We should have a CF meet win :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom