Unknown Creatures.

I'm willingto bet that there are more life forms in existance throughout the universe right now, than there has ever existed in the history of all mankind!

The religious community argues that Evolution never happened and that the fossils were placed there by God to throw us off... That makes sense how? God gave us free will to choose to believe in Him (which He believes to feel much better than us directly opposing Him), so why go through the effort to ensure that we don't? That's just plain stupid.

Even if we didn't have fossil evidence to back up the theory, there's still a current, QUITE visible proof of Evolution...
We all look somewhat like both our fathers and our mothers. We inherit the genes from both sides (with some uneven balancing, of course), and so look different from both parents. We also sometimes have some slight mutations, such as things that can't be tracked through genetics... Such as a green eyed child being born in a blue eyed family. Skin color is also somewhat subject to mutation -- I have many friends with both biological parents in their life. Both parents are solid white, and the kid is olive tone/hispanic in appearance (skin color: not physiology. Like a darkly colored white person).

Each generation looks different from the last. Over the past few thousand years, humans have been becoming noticeably thinner and taller than the last. Recently, this seems to have been somewhat accelerated (at least in regards to width) - Large, bulky body types seem to be growing less and less common.

Not sure how you can argue against Evolution when your children don't look exactly the same as you do. Correct me if I am wrong, im not a religious man, BUT shouldn't we all look exactly the same with no mutations or deviations?

Agreed, makes me wonder though.
Just some thoughts:

What if there is a god. Just what we live in is just his game that he plays with other "gods"?

Thus the big band theory from where our sun came from (I seen one video saying our sun could have come from another sun explosion) another sun that was part of another gods "game".

Now some people will say.. "But it doesn't say this in the bible". I say, very true.
But, would our "instruction book" include instructions to a different game?

I don't know.. Just some crazy thoughts I have thought before.

God, I hope you're wrong. I don't want to be a frigging Sim...

The religious community argues that Evolution never happened and that the fossils were placed there by God to throw us off... That makes sense how? God gave us free will to choose to believe in Him (which He believes to feel much better than us directly opposing Him), so why go through the effort to ensure that we don't? That's just plain stupid.

Even if we didn't have fossil evidence to back up the theory, there's still a current, QUITE visible proof of Evolution...
We all look somewhat like both our fathers and our mothers. We inherit the genes from both sides (with some uneven balancing, of course), and so look different from both parents. We also sometimes have some slight mutations, such as things that can't be tracked through genetics... Such as a green eyed child being born in a blue eyed family. Skin color is also somewhat subject to mutation -- I have many friends with both biological parents in their life. Both parents are solid white, and the kid is olive tone/hispanic in appearance (skin color: not physiology. Like a darkly colored white person).

Each generation looks different from the last. Over the past few thousand years, humans have been becoming noticeably thinner and taller than the last. Recently, this seems to have been somewhat accelerated (at least in regards to width) - Large, bulky body types seem to be growing less and less common.

Not sure how you can argue against Evolution when your children don't look exactly the same as you do. Correct me if I am wrong, im not a religious man, BUT shouldn't we all look exactly the same with no mutations or deviations?

You can prove evolution over the weekend with a petri dish and an aggressive virus.

Without wanting to get into the whole evolution debate (partly because I'm not 100% sure what I believe myself in that respect) I would like to point out that it's perfectly possible to be a Christian and believe in evolution at the same time. Yes, it involves taking the word of Genesis in an un-literal sense, but Genesis wasn't written as a science textbook in the first place so I'm not sure it should be treated like one regardless.

Atheism in itself is actually something I find hard to grasp as a concept. How can you say there's no God unless you know how everything came to be from a purely scientific perspective? If you don't know that, then by definition you have to be open to the fact that there may be a God that may have been involved - and that moves into agnostic territory, not atheism.

Last point for tonight - it does surprise me how many people are open to Nessie existing but completely shut up to God existing. Pick up a bible, have a read through it, do some more external research - then do the same with Nessie. If you do it properly, you'll find that there's far more evidence and pointers for God existing than a left over dinosaur existing in Loch Ness...

Back
Top Bottom